Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Wikipedia

There's a lot of great stuff in this that I'd like to see make it into the next AC game. Content is available under Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported unless otherwise noted. When using content from this site, please attribute Nookipedia and link back to this page. Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

happy home designer wii u

The player can see who does and who doesn't have amiibo cards at the bottom of each villager's page. Based on the review, I'd rather play this than a main game. I really hate the real time clock and it's not so fun to me. I dunno why everyone is so mad/upset over a simple spin-off. Since when does a spin-off have to be exactly like the main games?

Release date

As such, even 20% of Wii U owners buying it would be great, but the 3DS can do half that in a week. By the end of this month, Showcase is on track to outsell kart and smash bros total sales in the last year. @Spectra_Twilight I suppose you have a point there. It might simply be a subjective matter, in the end, just like most things.

happy home designer wii u

It sounds like Happy Home Designer only has progression in that you do your work each day, making it little more than a doll house that you get more to play with over time, with no sort of management involved. One of the key goals in previous Animal Crossing titles was that the Happy Home Association would score your house by metrics such as colour scheme, placement, complete sets, feng shui etc. Raising your score was an accomplishment that took effort and was rewarded with rare items. Some of the conversations you have when contacting them on the amiibo phone - the communication device through which you summon them - are downright hilarious. For example, ringing Limberg results in an opening tirade where he accuses Nook's Homes of being some kind of telesales scam before quickly admitting that his home does actually need a fresh look and accepting your business.

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Cheats for Wii U

The Nintendo community is not afraid of anything other than the 'same old, same old'. It is simply frustrated by Nintendo's lack of daring and imagination. I don't mind Happy Home Designer- but frankly, it looks to me like a New Leaf DLC Expansion, rather than a fully fledged, must buy innovative title. Plus with the ability to build 400+ homes, the ability to upgrade said homes multiple times , 83 home locations with 4 seasons each, with the ability to use tiles/rugs gives many hours of playtime and creative freedom.

The charm isn't lost, and that's not really what I meant to begin with, since that charm mostly comes from the plethora of characters. But the spirit of the entire Animal Crossing franchise was to not tell you what to do, but leave everything to your whim. Hi, you may already know this, but if you set your 3DS date back to the day you last played New Leaf none of your villagers will have moved out or missed you at all. It's funny to me that people are worried about the game offering no challenge.

Compatible amiibo

@Kaze_Memaryu You know it's called a spin-off and not a mainline AC game, this isn't supposed to be New Leaf 2.0. We only ever get 1 mainline AC game per console, so if you want an AC game that allows you the freedom of all that AC stuff that you crave, you should still be playing ACNL. After having put about 80 hours into this game, it truly has the animal crossing "spirit" it just lacks the rest of ACNL.

I'm glad it's solid enough, though, that those interested will have plenty of content. If they didn't make this a $40 game then I'd consider it more. Seems like it could have at least been one of the $30 3DS games. Honestly I'd probably pay $20 for it at most from what I've seen so far though, and I've always been an AC fan.

Views

Once the amiibo phone is unlocked (after a few in-game days), the player can use amiibo cards to contact and decorate for specific characters that might not otherwise appear in-game. Using the phone to scan a Villager amiibo will unlock a golden statue of the generic Super Smash Bros. Series one amiibo cards consists of 100 cards, the first 17 are Special characters, and the rest are normal villagers, it has been released in Japan and will launch in other regions along side the game. Series two amiibo cards has been announced for release in mid October for Japan, it will consist of another 100 cards with the first 17 ( ) of Special characters and the rest are normal villagers, the same as before.

They still had room for the $99 red Wii Mini though. Meh, designing my home was always the least fun part of Animal Crossing for me, anyway. I prefer collecting fossils for the museum and amassing collections of shirts and lost items piled haphazardly around my house instead of making the place look nice... I don't think it's cynical of Nintendo to take the opportunity to make some financial gain by offering a spin off utilising popular aspects of an earlier game. I respect everyone's comments above, but the review has been informative and honest, and it's up to each individual to decide whether they personally wish to invest the time and money.

amiibo Integration

And theoretically, that limitation isn't even necesseray, since this game easily could've been an optional part of an actual Animal Crossing game. I am eager to jump into another adventure in the charming world of Animal Crossing and the lack of a real challenge isn't a huge issue for me. I just don't know how long the game would take to start getting repetitious though since I am a big fan of the series I think that wouldn't be an issue for quite a long time. I'll get the game I think, just not on launch day. I've just checked my Activity Log on New Leaf and I'm staggered to find I played over 1700 hours over 18 months. I would still be playing it intermittently if I didn't have to cope with animal residents' quakingly begging me "never leave us alone this long again".

happy home designer wii u

As the town begins to grow you'll get the option to expand and remodel existing facilities so they're better suited to deal with the needs of the increasing population. For example, the school you build early on can be expanded to feature two classrooms instead of the usual one. Within each building you can assign roles to the occupants, which brings Happy Home Designer dangerously close to "God Sim" territory. It's so utterly charming and appealing that the simple act of exploring the burgeoning world feels like a joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House by Foster + Partners 2010-02-19

+18 Northern Lights Rental Shop 2023

Carnival Vista Cruise Ship Review Photos & Departure Ports